© Earl Carter
Pico de Gallo
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 2 1/2 cups
- 4 large plum tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 medium white onion, finely diced
- 1 serrano chile, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Make Ahead The pico de gallo can be refrigerated overnight. Serve With Steak, Chicken and Vegetable Tacos.