© Anson Smart
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN Plus overnight pickling
- SERVINGS: 6
More Pickle Recipes
- 1 cup very hot water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 8 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium daikon (1 pound), peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- In a quart-size glass jar with a tight-fitting lid or in a large resealable plastic container, combine the water, sugar and salt; cover and shake until dissolved. Add the vinegar along with the radishes, daikon and garlic. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Drain the pickled radishes before serving.
Make AheadThe drained radishes can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Serve WithBraised Pork Belly with Pickled Radishes.