- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN Plus overnight pickling
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1 cup very hot water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 8 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium daikon (1 pound), peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- In a quart-size glass jar with a tight-fitting lid or in a large resealable plastic container, combine the water, sugar and salt; cover and shake until dissolved. Add the vinegar along with the radishes, daikon and garlic. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Drain the pickled radishes before serving.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.