Pickled Beet Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 1 quart pickled beets, drained and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fennel fronds
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Arrange the beets on a platter. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and lemon zest and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the beets with the olive oil dressing, scatter the fennel fronds and parsley on top and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.