- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
This rum-and-Cognac cocktail is a favorite of football player Charles Woodson. The cinnamon syrup makes it ideal for a holiday drink.
- 1 3/4 ounces white rum, preferably Puerto Rican
- 1/2 ounce Cognac
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce cinnamon syrup
- 3 dashes of orange bitters
- Ice, plus 1 large ice cube for serving
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the rum, Cognac, lemon juice, cinnamon syrup and bitters. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled rocks glass over the large ice cube and garnish with the lemon twist.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.