Petty Cash Guacamole
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2 cups
The best part of this spicy, fresh guacamole is topping it with crunchy, salted, roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds).
Slideshow: Guacamole Recipes
- 2 small ripe Hass avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomato
- 1/2 serrano chile, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red onion
- Kosher salt
- In a blender, combine the avocados and lime juice and puree until smooth. Transfer the puree to a small bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients, season with salt and serve.