- 2 cups water
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes, quartered (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped basil leaves
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
In a medium saucepan bring the water to a boil. Stir in the bulgur and salt, remove from the heat and allow to sit for 25 minutes, or until the bulgur is tender. Drain excess water. Set aside to cool.
Put bulgur in a large bowl. Gently stir in the pesto. Fold in the tomatoes, basil, and feta cheese. Season with pepper and additional salt, if desired. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Internal Server Error