- SERVINGS: 4
This recipe from Melissa Rubel Jacobson is based on Peruvian rotisserie chicken. It's deliciously lemony and garlicky. A bit of vinegar makes it even brighter-tasting.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 8 large garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together. Place the chicken in a large, resealable bag and add the marinade. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan and brush liberally with vegetable oil. Scrape any marinade off the chicken, season it generously with salt and pepper and grill.