- 10 mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- Ice cubes, plus crushed ice
- 3 ounces pomegranate juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 drops of orange flower water
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the Simple Syrup and pomegranate molasses. Add ice cubes and all of the remaining ingredients except crushed ice and the mint sprig and shake well. Double strain into a crushed ice–filled rocks glass and garnish with the mint sprig.