- 1/4 ounce 12-year Japanese whisky, such as Hakushu, in an atomizer
- 2 ounces floral gin
- 1/2 ounce French blanc vermouth, such as Dolin
- 1/2 ounce Amaro Montenegro
- 1/4 ounce chilled verjus (see Note)
- 3 thin cucumber slices and fresh lavender sprigs (optional), for garnish
How to make this recipe
Mist a chilled coupe with 4 sprays of the whisky. In a mixing glass, combine the gin, vermouth, amaro and verjus. Fill the glass with ice and stir well. Strain into the prepared coupe and garnish with the fanned-out cucumber slices and the lavender sprigs.
Verjus, the tart juice pressed from unripe grapes, is available at specialty food stores.