Peppered Herb-Yogurt Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 3/4 cup
This simple and quick salad features a creamy dressing that's tart and peppery, thanks to whole-milk yogurt and cracked black peppercorns.
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely cracked black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon very finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed herbs, such as chives, dill and tarragon
- Kosher salt
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, black peppercorns, garlic and 2 tablespoons of water. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Stir in the herbs and season with salt.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.