- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Canlis • Seattle
Mixologist Ryan Magarian promises that the herby flavors of the gin combined with the mint and pepper in this drink will be a revelation for the non-gin drinker.
- 12-15 mint leaves, plus 1 large mint sprig for garnish (optional)
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces gin, preferably Aviation
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh red bell pepper juice
- 1 red bell pepper ring, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the Simple Syrup. Add the gin, lime juice and pepper juice; fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Fine-strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the pepper ring and mint sprig.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.