- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 10 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1 medium Hass avocado, diced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 whole plain bagel chips
- 1/2 small European cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 4 chervil sprigs, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the crème fraîche with the red pepper, mustard and lime zest. Season with salt and pepper, then gently fold in the crabmeat. In a small bowl, toss the avocado with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place 1 bagel chip on each of 4 plates. Spoon half of the crab onto the 4 bagel chips. Top each with another bagel chip, the remaining crab and a final chip. Arrange the cucumber slices, avocado and grape tomatoes on top. Drizzle olive oil and the balsamic vinegar on the plates, top with a chervil sprig and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.