- 3/4 ounce citrus vodka
- 3/4 ounce Licor 43 (citrus-and-vanilla-flavored liqueur)
- 2 ounces pear juice or nectar
- 1/2 ounce cream soda
- 1 ounce chilled ginger ale
- 1 or 2 pear slices, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a pint glass with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and pear slices and stir well. Strain into a chilled coupe, top with the ginger ale and garnish with the pear slices.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.