© Tina Rupp
- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
De Cero • Chicago
Unusual fruit and herb combinations distinguish the drinks at this upscale taqueria, whose name loosely translates as "from scratch."
- 1 ounce reposado tequila
- 1 ounce pear nectar or juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped cilantro, plus 1 small cilantro sprig for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the ingredients except the cilantro sprig and shake well. Pour into a chilled margarita glass and garnish with the cilantro sprig.