- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
"I really enjoy off-dry aperitifs like cava, and this drink is in that vein," says Jennifer Colliau. The ripe pear combined with lemon juice and green tea is refreshing and simple. "It stimulates the appetite without filling you up."
- 1 lemon twist
- 2 orange twists
- 1/2 juicy ripe pear, cored
- 3 ounces chilled strong-brewed green tea
- 3/4 ounce elderflower syrup
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lemon twist with 1 orange twist. Add the pear and muddle again. Add ice and the tea, elderflower syrup and lemon juice; shake well. Fine strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the remaining orange twist.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.