- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, plus more for greasing
- One 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 ounces Rice Krispies Gluten Free with Brown Rice (6 cups)
How to make this recipe
- Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with coconut oil. In a large pot, melt the 3 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add the marshmallows and cook thoroughly over low heat, stirring constantly, until they are melted, about 5 minutes. Add the creamy peanut butter and stir until incorporated. Remove the pot from the heat and immediately add the Rice Krispies. Using a wooden spoon or firm spatula, stir to coat them completely. Scrape the mixture into the prepared baking pan and, using a sheet of wax paper, press evenly on the mixture to compact it. Let the Rice Krispie treats cool completely, then cut them into squares and serve.
The treats can be wrapped in plastic and kept at room temperature for up to 2 days.