- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Eleven • West Hollywood
Co-owner Sid Krofft, who produced numerous 1970s television series including The Bugaloos and Land of the Lost, employed lighting designers, stage producers and choreographers to create this entertainment-meets-dining spectacle. The name refers to the hour at which Eleven transforms from restaurant to nightclub.
- 2 ounces peach nectar
- 1 ounce chilled apple juice
- Four 1/2-inch-thick banana slices
- 1 ounce sweetened coconut milk
- 1 ounce whole milk
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 3 very thin coconut slices or 1 peach slice
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except the coconut slices. Puree until smooth. Pour into a chilled highball glass and garnish with the coconut slices.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.