Peach Ice Cream Sodas
- SERVINGS: 4
Plus: More Dessert Recipes and Tips
- 1 1/4 pounds ripe peaches—peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups seltzer or soda water
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- About 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Almond Butter Tuiles, optional
- In a food processor, puree the peaches until smooth. In a bowl, combine the puree with 1 cup of the seltzer, the lemon juice and 1/4 cup of sugar; add more sugar if desired. Stir in the salt.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream and 1/4 cup of raspberries into each of 4 tall glasses. Pour in the peach mixture, top with the remaining seltzer and serve with the Almond Butter Tuiles.