Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- SERVINGS: 6
Plus: More Dessert Recipes and Tips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 5 peaches—peeled, quartered and pitted
- 1 pint raspberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Seeds scraped from 1 split vanilla bean
- Make the filling Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, toss all of the dry ingredients. Cut or rub in the butter until the bits of butter are the size of split peas.
- In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, combine the peaches, raspberries, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and vanilla seeds. Sprinkle the topping over the fruit. Set the dish on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the fruit is bubbling.