Pasta with Sautéed Spring Greens
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
This pasta is a little creamy, with smoky bacon flavor and an appealing pop from the mustard seeds in the greens.
- 3/4 pound rotini
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or heavy cream
- Sautéed Spring Greens with Bacon and Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- In a large skillet, cook the garlic in the olive oil over moderate heat until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add the pasta, crème fraîche, greens and the reserved pasta water. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes. Stir in the cheese and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.