Pasta with Oven-Dried Tomatoes and Spicy Greens
- SERVINGS: 4
Oven-dried tomatoes add both sweet and tart notes to this meal in a bowl.
- 10 ounces dried fettuccine or linguine
- 2 cups packed stemmed arugula or mustard greens
- Oven-Dried Tomatoes in Herbed Oil, herbs discarded
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed herbs, such as basil, chives and parsley
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the fettuccine until al dente. Drain the pasta and transfer it to a large warmed bowl. Add the arugula, Oven-Dried Tomatoes in Herbed Oil and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Sprinkle the herbs over the pasta and serve at once.
A Riesling from Germany or a Vin Gris from California.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.