- Unsalted butter, for greasing
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 6 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 6 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 425°. Generously butter a 10-inch Bundt pan. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti until al dente. Drain well.
In a large bowl, mix the pasta with all of the remaining ingredients. Scrape into the prepared pan and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes.
Transfer the pan to a rack and let cool for 15 minutes. Invert the loaf onto a platter, cut into wedges and serve.