Passion Fruit Caipiroskas
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 6 drinks
Brazil is famous for the caipirinha, but less well known for the classic caipiroska cocktail that combines vodka, lime juice and sugar. Michelle Bernstein doesn't love the taste of alcohol so she throws passion fruit puree into the mix, creating a deliciously fruity sweet-tart drink.
- 3/4 cup frozen pure passion fruit puree, thawed (see Note)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 5 limes), plus 6 thin lime wheels for garnish
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons vodka (9 ounces)
- 6 cups crushed ice
- In a pitcher, stir together the passion fruit puree, sugar and lime juice until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the vodka. Fill 6 tumblers with the ice and pour the drink over the ice. Garnish with the lime wheels and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.