- 3/4 cup frozen pure passion fruit puree, thawed (see Note)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 5 limes), plus 6 thin lime wheels for garnish
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons vodka (9 ounces)
- 6 cups crushed ice
How to make this recipe
- In a pitcher, stir together the passion fruit puree, sugar and lime juice until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the vodka. Fill 6 tumblers with the ice and pour the drink over the ice. Garnish with the lime wheels and serve.
The passion fruit mixture can be made through Step 1 and refrigerated overnight.
Frozen passion fruit puree is available at specialty food shops. Vergera Boiron is a terrific brand. In a pinch, substitute passion fruit sorbet and reduce the sugar in the recipe.