- SERVINGS: Makes 6 drinks
This drink combines passion fruit with two classic cocktails: the mojito (rum, mint and lime) and the piña colada (rum, coconut and pineapple).
More Frozen Drink Recipes
- 6 ounces dark rum
- 6 ounces passion fruit puree or nectar
- 5 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 ounces cream of coconut from a well-shaken can
- 5 cups ice
- 6 pineapple wedges and 6 mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except the garnishes and blend until smooth. Pour into chilled white wine glasses and garnish.