- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large bunches flat-leaf parsley (about 3/4 pound), torn into small sprigs, large stems discarded
- 3 medium heads Belgian endive (about 1 1/2 pounds), cored and thinly sliced crosswise
- One 4-ounce piece of prosciutto, coarsley chopped
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, combine the sherry vinegar, salt and pepper and whisk until the salt dissolves; stir in the mustard, Gradually whisk in the olive oil in a thin steady stream until the mixture emulsifies. Add the parsley, endive and prosciutto and toss the coat with the dressing.
The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.