- 1 ounce mezcal
- 1 ounce London dry gin
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce chilled pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce cane syrup (see Note)
- Dash of Angostura bitters, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, combine all of the ingredients except ice and the garnish. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the bitters.
Cane syrup (concentrated sugarcane juice) is available at Whole Foods and cocktailkingdom.com.