Paprika Cheese Spread
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 3 cups
This fast cheese spread takes only 15 minutes to make.
- 1 pound farmer's cheese
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 2 teaspoons drained small capers
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, process the cheese, butter, crème fraîche, mustard, hot paprika, the 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika and the caraway to a coarse spread. Add the scallions and capers and pulse to combine. Scrape the spread into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sweet paprika and serve.
Fresh, citrusy sparkling wine: NV Caposaldo Prosecco.