- 2 large papaya—peeled, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 2 1/2 cups cold sparkling water
- Crushed ice, for serving
- In a blender, puree the papayas, honey, lime juice, ginger, bitters and 1/2 cup of the sparkling water. Transfer to a pitcher, stir in the remaining water and serve over ice.
Notes One Serving Calories 207 kcal, Protein 1.3 gm, Carbohydrate 55 gm, Cholesterol 0, Total Fat .3 gm, Saturated Fat .1 gm.