- 2 large papaya—peeled, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 2 1/2 cups cold sparkling water
- Crushed ice, for serving
- In a blender, puree the papayas, honey, lime juice, ginger, bitters and 1/2 cup of the sparkling water. Transfer to a pitcher, stir in the remaining water and serve over ice.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.