- 2 large papaya—peeled, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 2 1/2 cups cold sparkling water
- Crushed ice, for serving
- In a blender, puree the papayas, honey, lime juice, ginger, bitters and 1/2 cup of the sparkling water. Transfer to a pitcher, stir in the remaining water and serve over ice.
NotesOne Serving Calories 207 kcal, Protein 1.3 gm, Carbohydrate 55 gm, Cholesterol 0, Total Fat .3 gm, Saturated Fat .1 gm.