Pan-Seared Tilapia with Citrus Vinaigrette and Arugula
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Three kinds of citrus brighten this easy vinaigrette, which is the perfect compliment to peppery arugula and tender, flaky tilapia.
Plus: More Fish Recipes
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 8 ounces baby arugula
- In a large sauté pan, heat two tablespoons of the oil over moderately high heat. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper and sauté for two minutes on each side. Transfer the fish to a plate and set aside.
- Whisk together the shallot, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, honey and 4 tablespoons of the olive oil. Toss the arugula with half of the vinaigrette. Divide between 4 plates, top with the fish and drizzle with additional vinaigrette.