- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried lavender blossoms
- 12 apricots, halved and pitted
- 18 fresh figs, halved lengthwise
- 12 mint sprigs, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a large nonstick skillet, boil the honey with the lemon juice and lavender over high heat until reduced slightly, 1 minute.
Arrange the apricots in the skillet, cut sides down. Cook over high heat until just tender, 2 minutes; turn and cook until softened, 1 minute longer. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the apricots to plates.
Add the figs to the skillet and cook over high heat, turning once, until softened, 2 minutes. Spoon the figs and juices over the apricots. Garnish with the mint and serve.