- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Four 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce and ginger and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in the honey and mustard.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick ovenproof skillet. Season the salmon with pepper and add it to the skillet, skinned side up. Cook over high heat until golden and crusty, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the salmon and spoon the ginger-soy glaze on top. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake the salmon for 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Using a slotted spatula, transfer the salmon fillets to plates, garnish with the cilantro and serve.
One Serving 348 cal, 21 gm fat, 4 gm saturated fat, 2 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.