© Tina Rupp
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Mixologist Ryan Fitzgerald thinks the Pamplemousse makes a terrific brunch cocktail: "It's bright, refreshing and low in alcohol—a great pick-me-up."
Champagne Cocktail Recipes
- 1 ounce London dry gin
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 large basil leaf, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Pour through a fine strainer into a chilled coupe and garnish with the basil leaf.