Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- ACTIVE: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pimentón, for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the sweet potato wedges with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 20 minutes, until golden.
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle lightly with salt and pimentón and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.