Oven-Roasted Red Potatoes with Roquefort
- SERVINGS: 2
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup crumbled Roquefort or other blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°. Brush the olive oil on a nonstick baking sheet. Arrange the potatoes, cut sides up, on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and turn the potatoes over.
- Roast the potatoes for about 20 minutes, until browned on the bottom. Turn them over and keep warm. Leave the oven on.
- Five minutes before serving, sprinkle the cheese on the potatoes. Bake about 3 minutes until the cheese starts to melt. Don't overcook or the cheese will melt off the potatoes.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.