- 1 pound thick asparagus
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 425°. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the asparagus and garlic with the olive oil and sesame oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the center of the oven for about 18 minutes, until tender and charred in spots. Transfer the asparagus to a plate, sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve.