Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Olives and Pine Nuts
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound thick asparagus
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the asparagus with the garlic and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the center of the oven for about 18 minutes, until the asparagus are tender and charred in spots. Transfer the asparagus to a plate, top with the olives and pine nuts and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.