Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Manchego
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound thick asparagus
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shaved Manchego cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the asparagus with the garlic and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the center of the oven for about 18 minutes, until tender and charred in spots. Transfer the asparagus to a plate, top with the cheese and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.