Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Chives
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 pound thick asparagus
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon snipped chives
- Preheat the oven to 425°. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the asparagus and garlic with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the center of the oven for about 18 minutes, until tender and charred in spots. Transfer the asparagus to a plate, garnish with the chives and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.