- 2 pounds baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/3-inch-wide fries
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 475°. Prepare a large bowl of ice water. Add the potatoes and let soak for 15 minutes. Drain well and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil and season with salt. Spread on a large nonstick rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden on the bottom. Turn and bake for about 25 minutes longer, turning occasionally, until golden and crisp. Transfer the fries to a platter, sprinkle with the garlic, parsley and pepper and serve at once.
One Serving 182 cal, 14 gm fat, 2 gm saturated fat, 12 gm carb, 6 gm fiber.