- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 3 medium tomatilloshusked, rinsed, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature for up to 1 hour. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.