© Petrina Tinslay
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: makes 2 drinks
Sylvie Chantecaille loves the fragrance of orange-flower water so much she not only adds it to this refreshing cocktail, but also uses it in one of her newest beauty products, a hydrating spray.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 4 drops orange-flower water (see Note)
- One 3-inch strip of orange zest
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the vodka, Cointreau, orange juice and orange-flower water. Add the orange zest and ice cubes and shake. Strain into 2 tall glasses over ice. Add the club soda and serve.
NotesOrange-flower water is available at Middle Eastern and specialty food shops.