Orange Cream Cheese Icing
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2 CUPS
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar and orange zest and beat until light and fluffy.
Make Ahead The icing can be refrigerated for 3 days. Bring to room temperature and rewhip before using.