Orange Cream Cheese Icing
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2 CUPS
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar and orange zest and beat until light and fluffy.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.