- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Cayenne pepper
- In a mini food processor, combine the garlic, orange zest and mustard and pulse to combine. Add the mayonnaise and process until smooth. With the machine on, gradually add the olive oil and process until emulsified. Scrape the aioli into a bowl. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt and cayenne.
The aioli can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.