- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1 cup
Sweet, tangy and a little crunchy, this relish is perfect with pasta dishes made with mild white fish.
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green Sicilian olives
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pistachios (about 2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet Peppadew peppers or other pickled red pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
The relish can be refrigerated overnight.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.