Olive-Caper Tapenade with Fresh Mint
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2/3 CUP
You can make this slightly spicy tapenade with both oil-cured and brine-cured olives; just be sure to use large ones, which are easier to pit. Serve with: grilled steak, chicken, scallops or firm-fleshed white fish, or on burgers.
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup assorted olives (about 5 ounces), pitted
- In a food processor, pulse the parsley, mint, oil, capers and crushed red pepper until finely chopped. Add the olives and pulse until finely chopped but not pureed.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.