- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup assorted olives (about 5 ounces), pitted
How to make this recipe
In a food processor, pulse the parsley, mint, oil, capers and crushed red pepper until finely chopped. Add the olives and pulse until finely chopped but not pureed.
The tapenade can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Let return to room temperature before serving.
Grilled steak, chicken, scallops or firm-fleshed white fish or on burgers.