Old Irish Cure
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 1 1/3 ounces Irish whiskey, preferably Jameson
- 1/3 ounce dark rum
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Calvados
- 1/3 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce cane syrup or Rich Simple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon honey mixed with 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ginger Juice
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- 1 thin apple slice, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the apple slice garnish and shake well. Strain the drink into a chilled coupe and garnish with the apple slice.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.