- 6 ounces oil-cured olives, pitted and chopped
- 6 anchovies, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- On a work surface, combine the olives, anchovies, capers and lemon zest and finely chop. Scrape the mixture into a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, parsley and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
The sauce can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.